Regardless, I've had a bit of an interesting week. Productive, though I haven't accomplished all I wanted/needed to.
First off, last week I started feeling slightly ill. Mostly like something was coming on. I hate that feeling. I was sooo stressed with making sure I was getting everything done for school, work, dance, and my new calling. Saturday morning I slept in on accident, which didn't help my stress levels and the need to get things done. However, the first thing I did upon waking was contact Ashley, who was notified of my desperation: I needed a haircut. And so I got one. 4 inches were swiftly removed and more bangs were created.
I didn't prepare my lesson the way I should've, which led to me, Super Dave, and another kid in the ward asking incessant questions to the only 2 new people in the ward to take up time. We did extremely well. In fact, we took up so much time that all I needed to do was read a quote and bear testimony. We apparently make a great team.
This week, I decided stress is not becoming for a young single girl. Therefore, I resolved to simply do what I could, and do it to the best of my ability, and most of all, to be happy about it. I feel that I have done rather well at this. I just kept busy.
1. Finished choreographing solo #2 out of 4
2. Finished teaching solo #2 out of 4
3. Helped two more girls reach a new level of performance I have rarely seen at their age, I was able to pull emotion out of a 11 year old who 'felt nothing', but ended up dishing out some amazing stuff, not to mention her older sister.
4. Made two additional possible cuts to music for solo #4 (I'm going to have to settle I know it)
5. Choreographed the first 50 seconds to solo #4 out of 4
6. Taught the first 50 seconds to solo #4 out of 4
7. Finally got around to contacting and purchasing mascara (I've been using my mom's for the past week)
8. I got my voice back! (It completely left me for about 3 days)
9. I completed my application for Cambridge University Study Abroad
10. Read most of the novel I was supposed to have finished for my History class this week. 20 pages left!
1. I'm still sick.
2. I'm sitting here at 9:00 on a Saturday night watching Harry Potter without any friends.
3. I'm becoming more and more dependent upon Facebook. I'm constantly on it via my phone.
So, all in all-
The good greatly outweighs the bad! Let us all rejoice.