A few changes came for me in just the first week or two of the year:
1. I got a new calling in my new singles ward: Sunday School Orientation teacher. (Gotta love those made up callings that come with the singles wards!)
2. I got accepted to and began attending the University of Utah (4th college in 4 yrs)
3. I got direction as to a new major in school: International Studies
4. I completely withdrew from UVU for the first time since high school.
5. I became a regular on Trax. My mornings now begin with chasing down the light rail trains.... just buring more calories i guess.
6. My days start earlier than they have in years, and every morning I remember in a vivid and very real way that I do not function in the mornings when the moon is still out.
7. My room is actually clean.
8. I am applying for Cambridge University through the U of U's Study Abroad program for the month of July and hoping I'll get to go!
9. My computer of 3 years gave me the blue screen of death.
10. I was forced to purchase a new computer, and I switched from PC to a MacBook.
Things that haven't changed:
1. I still love Harry Potter.
2. I am obsessed with sweets.
3. I am still single.
4. I still work at Rescue Alert and Rocky Mountain Dance.
5. My car still hasn't been fixed and therefore buzzes at me whenever a door is locked/unlocked (via key of course, cause the electronic locks broke a long time ago)
6. I hate spending money and was rather bitter that I had the expenditure of a new computer.